2000 PUR, with its extensive proven pedigree, combines high performance with optimum style and enables the transformation of any commercial environment with a selection of bold, confident colours.
Available in 20 vibrant shades, 2000 PUR features a sophisticated directional duotone marbleised decoration, with marbleised highlight tones.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, 2000 PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, 2000 PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
2000 PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, 2000 PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
2000 PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1700
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
2000 PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
2000 PUR Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Audley Junior School