The latest addition to Polyflor’s renowned Expona family of high design and high performance commercial luxury vinyl tile products is the updated Bevel Line collection, now rebranded as Expona Bevel Line and featuring brand new contemporary wood and stone effect designs.
The new Expona Bevel Line PUR range includes a total of 27 designs which incorporate the latest architectural trends and are ideal for heavy footfall commercial interiors.
Key design features such as color variation, pattern formations and complementary surface textures help Expona Bevel Line beautifully replicate natural flooring materials and achieve a high specification finish.
Designs in the wood collection feature intricate details and unique characteristics that you would expect to see in real timber flooring, including on-trend grey toned woods and rustic elements which are becoming more popular for commercial interior projects.
With both slim plank and wide format designs available, Polyflor have also added Enriched Variety Oak and Boardwalk Variety Oak to the collection, which include a mixture of different sized planks within each box to create the look of a recycled wood floor.
Sophisticated marble effects and weathered stone designs have also been added to the collection, with square and oblong tiles as well as long, slim plank styles on offer.
Expona Bevel Line PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- Gauge: 2.5mm, wear layer 0.55mm
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Expona Bevel Line PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in color and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Expona Bevel Line PUR Shade Card
Expona Bevel Line PUR Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
BIM Object Expona Bevel Line Wood
BIM Object Expona Bevel Line Stone