Since its launch nearly 25 years ago Expona has been recognized as an industry leading brand. Now Expona Commercial is refreshed to stay perfectly on trend with 55 innovative new designs added to the range bringing the total collection to 80 designs.
With new parquet, painted, mosaic, rustic and metallic effects, Expona Commercial LVT can be used to create adventurous interior schemes featuring bold statement flooring designs that tap into the latest architectural trends. Stunning yet subtle flooring designs in more traditional reproductions of natural materials give balance to this varied collection of 2.5mm gauge 0.55 wear layer luxury vinyl tiles.
Making it easier to create a striking design floor, the Expona Commercial range now features more out-of-the-box design floor options, which are straightforward to install, including beautiful chevron and woodblock patterns. Larger format planks are also available in an 8” by 60” size that is unique to the LVT market.
A selection of Expona Commercial designs also feature an aligned surface emboss which marries up with the decorative layer for added realism.
All Expona products are enhanced with Polyflor PUR, Polyflor’s exclusive and robust polyurethane reinforcement which is cross linked and UV cured to provide superior cleaning benefits and a cost effective maintenance regime.
Expona Commercial luxury vinyl tiles contain recycled material and are 100% recyclable. Polyflor ranges can contribute to the LEED v4 score through specific environmental product declarations (EPD), which can provide 1 point.
Expona Commercial PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 42
- Gauge: 2.5mm, wear layer 0.55mm
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Expona Commercial PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in color and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Expona Commercial PUR Shade Card
Expona Commercial PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Design Floor Advice Sheet
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Envie Student Coffee Shop
Agora Fine Food