Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a carborundum-free safety product designed for continually wet and barefoot areas. With a supremely clear and high clarity decoration, a blend of subtle colorways, color complementary natural recycled aggregates and chip colors, the benchmark is now set. Add in the all important 36+ Pendulum wet test result as is expected with all Polysafe products to guarantee sustainable slip resistance for the life of the floor and here is a product completely fit for purpose.
Available in 8 aqueous and subtle colors, this carborundum-free safety flooring range features slip resistant particles in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
colors lend themselves for use in disabled adaptations where a less institutional looking but still fully performing safety floor are the key requirements. Suitability in both heavy commercial and social housing barefoot areas is ensured.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Features & Specifications
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet areas
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group P
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Shade Card
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Doncaster Royal Infirmary