Polysafe Mosaic PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.
Polysafe Mosaic features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits. Available in 10 colors with an impressive high density flake decoration, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
Polysafe Mosaic PUR Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Mosaic PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Mosaic PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Mosaic PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List