Designed for High Risk environments Polysafe Quattro PUR is the ultimate next generation of safety flooring.
Polysafe Quattro PUR has been specifically designed to provide a high degree of slip resistance whether wearing footwear or being barefoot in continually wet areas where additional contaminants such as shampoo and shower gels maybe present.
The choice of floorcovering in healthcare, aged care and specialist care environments can have a significant impact on the health and well-being of residents and staff. Quattro has been designed to enhance interiors, offering a practical solution where people can feel comfortable and safe.
Quattro can also make a difference in education and leisure environments, where changing rooms, wet rooms, spas and pool sides require a high degree of slip resistance.
Quattro has been engineered to achieve a pendulum wet test result of 50+ (Slider 96), most importantly this performance is sustainable and assured throughout the product's guaranteed life.
Available in 12 aqueous and subtle colors, of which 6 are chipped and 6 are unchipped. This stud-free safety flooring range offers superior comfort underfoot whilst maintaining high performance and safety.
Polysafe Quattro PUR Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥50 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- Surface Roughness Rz ≥20μm
- R11 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Quattro PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Quattro PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Quattro PUR Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List