Polysafe Stone fx is a distinctive collection developed to capture the beauty and authenticity of material surfaces with the built-in reassurance of sustainable wet slip resistance.
This heavy-duty vinyl sheet safety flooring features 22 commercial floor designs with high clarity stone and concrete effects across a range of warm and cool hues. Virtually invisible aluminium oxide particles are intergrated throughout the performance layer to provide a safety flooring which is both functional and beautiful. These carborundum-free safety particles ensure that Polysafe Stone fx offers full HSE compliance and sustainable wet slip resistance, achieving 36+ on the pendulum wet tests.
The Polysafe Stone & Wood fx collections together present endless possibilities to create safe, contemporary interior spaces. Contrasting stone and wood effect finishes beautifully demonstrate how design and function can go hand in hand and be the perfect solution for interior environments where both the flooring aesthetic and safety performance are a priority.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as front and back of house, corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
Polysafe Stone FX PUR Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Stone FX PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Stone FX PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Stone FX PUR & Polysafe Wood FX PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Stone FX PUR Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
LEED Polysafe Stone FX PUR