Prestige PUR enables the creation of visually stunning installations, whatever the environment.
Available in 16 clean, attractive shades, Prestige PUR features a sophisticated non-directional decoration, with duotone base chips and tonal highlight chips.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Prestige PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Prestige PUR achieves an excellent abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Prestige PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Prestige PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Prestige PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Prestige PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1913
- ASTM F1700
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 15 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Prestige PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Prestige PUR Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Polyflor Prestige PUR