XL PU, with its extensive proven pedigree, combines high performance with optimum style and enables the transformation of any commercial environment through the selection of vivid colors.
XL PU is available in a duotone marbleized decoration featuring a polyurethane surface treatment which provides an excellent foundation for an easy, ongoing maintenance regime.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. XL PU achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, XL PU achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
XL PU is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, XL PU is recommended for public, institutional and commercial buildings where ease of maintenance and long life under heavy traffic are required, e.g. hospitals, schools, laboratories and offices.
XL PU Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1700
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification 2.0 mm Gauge 23, 34, 43
- Use Area Classification 1.5 mm Gauge 23, 32, 41
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- XL PU features a polyurethane surface treatment to aid maintenance
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticizer
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
XL PU Gallery
Product Shade Card
XL PU Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Hollins Community Centre